Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thanks for a beautiful summer season!


We have been on hiatus from social media due to an extremely busy summer season (which is a good thing!).  So we would like to thank everyone that came out this summer, it was wonderful to see you!  Though Hurricane Irene wreaked no physical havoc on our buildings, it did push summer out quicker than we anticipated.

But we are now geared up for a busy fall; the island is quiet but still alive as the locals come out to enjoy the remaining warm days.  So come out to see us!  Call (401-466-5891) or check out our website for information about our fall rates and specials.

Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the busy season; that shows you are doing a lot right. I'm glad Irene left your inn unscathed, but you are right it did push out summer earlier for a lot of inns. Reminds me of a saying, "You can plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather." My name is Marc, and aside from loving to travel, I also work for Bescover -- where we love all things B&B! It's truly a privilege being a part of your online community. I'm joining the blog so I don't miss anything new.

    ReplyDelete